eth.photos, a web-browser-friendly gateway to visualize web3 .eth usernames, recently added some new features. In addition to being able to view recently acquired image-based NFTs, ENS users can now also view:
- Their recently acquired ENS names
- Their IPFS link (if they have an IPFS site listed in the ENS manager
- Recently received bcards (What’s bcard?)
- Activity feed of bpapers created by their bcard network
- Their own most recent bpaper
- The total number of Likes (What’s Likebutton?)
The site does not host any of the displayed data. Instead, it creates a live visual of data from the user’s activity on ethereum and polygon. Sean Murray is the creator of it.